Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not for anybody!! :D

I see your face when i am dreaming.
Thats why i always wake up screaming.

Kind,intelligent,loving and hot,
This describes everything you are not.


Roses are red,violets are blue,sugar is sweet and so are you.
But the roses are wilting,the violets are dead,the sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

hey you know,i really thought of you as friend,but right now you are just some plain crap to me and its really annoying by how you spread shits,especially about my bestie,if she is a so called '' betrayer '' what are you ? you know what you did.do whatever you want.just dont involve this with my best friendS.get a life and stop being so cheap.you can tell the whole world for all i care and you are telling it to my closest people ? you are just a really sad and insecure child.if you have anything to ask or bitch about,give me the time and date please.
enough said thank you.

-___________________________-


so you need councelling and even a place like rehab wont accept you.

p/s: =D!!

1 comment:

  1. U made the whole thing up??!! I like the roses wilting part. soo funny! U created it? I didn't noe u write poetry... U can become a poet.. Lolz

    ReplyDelete